Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ameri qualify the statement coalition of state law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ameri qualify the statement coalition of state law Empty Ameri qualify the statement coalition of state law

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Ameri qualify the statement coalition of state law[/ltr]

Since 03.17.2016 at 08:32 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Reservation Badr Organization leader Hadi al-Amiri, on Thursday, a statement of the rule of law and harsh language that is written, calling to remedy the situation and search for a solution to the crisis through dialogue.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said in a statement released by the press office of the leader of the Badr Organization received / balances News / copy of it, he was "a reservation on the statement of the rule of law and harsh language of the statement today everyone is required to reason and wisdom and giving priority to the public interest at all self-interest in order to get out of the crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Ameri According to the statement, "We as an organization Badr against any escalation approach between the political partners," noting that "things are not resolved through escalation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "We very much hope Bakla folk remedy the situation and find a solution to the crisis through dialogue and dialogue alone is the right way out of the current crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The State of Law coalition said, earlier, that the challenge that move in recent days was a flagrant multiplying the foundations of national security, as called for political forces and all parties to the initiative by agreeing to hold the cabinet reshuffle, the government called on the security services need to cohesion and confront any security breach contrary laws. ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:31 pm