Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: We seek to transform state enterprises for successful projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: We seek to transform state enterprises for successful projects Empty Planning: We seek to transform state enterprises for successful projects

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 4:00 am

Planning: We seek to transform state enterprises for successful projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / obelisk announced Planning Minister Salman Jumaili, Tuesday, that 'the Iraqi government is seeking to promote economic growth in low financial resources of the country, indicating by inviting investment companies to enter the Iraqi market.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Jumaily said during his participation in the opening of the Iraqi Finance Forum in the presence of a prominent Iraqi figures in it, that 'the ministry submitted a package of measures to support the private sector and the elimination of unemployment and provide job opportunities for the citizens in a framework of transparency and the rule of law and financial disclosure and disclosure of new investment opportunities by which we can provide more job opportunities for the unemployed of the new '.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed Jumaili on the 'importance of rehabilitation of state-owned enterprises and turn them into successful projects, alluding to the' need to establish a fund to finance the industrial, agricultural and tranquility, tourism and restructuring of State-owned banks projects'.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:13 am