Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese companies willing to implement projects with the term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese companies willing to implement projects with the term Empty Chinese companies willing to implement projects with the term

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Chinese companies willing to implement projects with the term
    March 23, 2016

Economy/Baghdad
    Minister of construction and housing and municipal sector include General Tariq, with representatives of Chinese companies strategic plans and projects and future service projects and ways of cooperation.
    The Ministry said in a statement received news that economy Minister received a delegation such as the number of Chinese companies, saying it welcomed Chinese companies specialized ydkhol for the implementation of projects in the field of construction and construction and service projects, including water and sewer payment term in line with the current situation of the country ".
    He said the sector include the statement that "the Ministry has already received to start a project that includes the sale of serviced land citizens land equipped with water and sewage services, roads through investment at prices less than the 15 million dinars, we have Chinese companies to contribute to this project."
    "For their part, representatives of Chinese companies ' readiness in the implementation of various projects of the Ministry".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:15 am