Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna raise financing Mjsr Sadrain project to the Cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna raise financing Mjsr Sadrain project to the Cabinet Empty Muthanna raise financing Mjsr Sadrain project to the Cabinet

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2016, 3:51 am

09:05:10 03.04.2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Muthannadeclared thegovernor ofMuthanna Faleh Ziadi, that Mjsr Sadrain project ,which discontinued due to lack offinancial allocations will present soon to the Cabinet as one of thestrategic projects and priority for the province.He said Ziadi in a statement that " thelocal government isworking with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing and reconstruction of obtaining adecision by the cabinet to find ways to finance this project ,which isimplemented in the center of theprovince ,"noting that" this project stopped effect on themovement ofcitizens within the city and cause alot of traffic jams. " He predicted Ziadi that are released portion of thefunds during the period thenext to move the work on the project which wasstopped by thepercentage completion rate of 32%.mentions that the draft Mjsr intersection Sadrain the $ 65 billion dinars within the Ministry ofmunicipalities and public Works budget and theduration ofaction of up to 34 months and reached thepercentage ofcompletion it to 32%, which is one of the largest projects on the level ofIraq it consists of several Mjsrat rise up to athree - story addition to thetracks andother facilities. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:02 am