Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra: Contractors have not paid dues and continuing disagreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra: Contractors have not paid dues and continuing disagreement Empty Basra: Contractors have not paid dues and continuing disagreement

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]Basra: Contractors have not paid dues and continuing disagreement[/ltr]

Since 10/04/2016 13:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the planning committee in the provincial council in Basra, that the dispute with the contractors claimants financial entitlements still exists is not settled because of the financial crisis we are experiencing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the Committee originated Mansouri, L / balance News /, "we are still unable to settle the dispute and to reach a satisfactory solution with construction companies about their financial dues that did not get them until now."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Added Mansouri that "the financial crisis and stood a big obstacle in front of us to reach a solution with those companies formula," he said, adding that it was "a conservative think filling those expenses instead of money spent on any other matters in order to reduce the burden on the budgets of the coming years and to reduce debt." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "Basra where hundreds of stalled projects as a result of the financial crisis," stressing "the need to develop a final solution to those problems formula."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that hundreds of contractors who had demonstrated in front of the Basra Governorate Council during the past month to demand regardless of financial dues for the projects that they completed and handed over to the provincial council. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:32 pm