Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

1,000 TONS of sardines wash up in Araucania Chile.

Lobo
    Lobo

1,000 TONS of sardines wash up in Araucania Chile. Empty 1,000 TONS of sardines wash up in Araucania Chile.

Post by Lobo Tue 12 Apr 2016, 5:32 pm

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

1,000 TONS of sardines wash up in Araucania Chile.

1,000 TONS of sardines wash up in Araucania Chile. Sardinas-varadas-araucana-730x547

Photo Rodrigo Aguilera (RBB)
    They have almost disappeared along the west coast of the US but the life of a sardine is not all that it should be off the west coast of South America as 1,000 tonnes of the small fish wash up along the coastal region of La Araucania, Chile.
    Fisherman were shocked at the sheer size of the mass stranding of sardines
    According to preliminary reports about a thousand tonnes of dead sardines along the route navigation by the entrance of the river, where they take to the high seas in the Queule cove.
    The entire estuary is full of dead sardines, the deaths are thought to have been brought on by a natural occurrence?
    However, the experts said that this situation will have health consequences for the strong odours that emanate as the fish begin to rot.

Mass animal deaths

Related

Take me home

Gulf of Mexico red tide toxin causes respiratory problems and coughing fits to beach go'ers this weekend

Government is oblivious to what's going on: What has known as the Seatrout and Redfish Capitol of the world is now the dead fish Capitol of the world: Fish kill Indian River Lagoon Florida

'It's pretty mind-blowing really' Thousands of Alaskan sea birds who have been dying by the hundreds of thousands mistake Lake Iliamna in Alaska for The Pacific Ocean

Mystery over a tons of dead fish washing up on shores of Bolivian lake: Equipment to help oxygenate the lake was not working!

Tons of dead fish found at South African Park

23 dead dolphins found along beaches south of Buenos Aires Argentina

"The deterioration of the general environment and poor oxygen levels in the water" responsible for hundreds of dead birds in South Auckland New Zealand

Green sea turtles dying in unprecedented numbers by virus, cold weather off Tampa coast

Another 100 dead turtles off the Southwest Mexican coast now approaching 1,000....
    More marine life misery for the the North American West coast

Hundreds of dead turtles and a large number of dead birds found dead on the beaches 
    of Guerrero Mexico...water temperature blamed
    http://www.thebigwobble.org/2016/04/1000-tons-of-sardines-wash-up-in.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:19 pm