Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi journalist succeed in reaching Europe after receiving threats of physical liquidation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi journalist succeed in reaching Europe after receiving threats of physical liquidation Empty Iraqi journalist succeed in reaching Europe after receiving threats of physical liquidation

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:42 am

[size=32]Iraqi journalist succeed in reaching Europe after receiving threats of physical liquidation[/size]

2:19:45 04/15/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadcrosses theIraqi Observatory press freedoms its full solidarity with thejournalist and presenter colleague Falah al-Fadhli who has been to several threats in recent months against thebackdrop of anexplicit television program criticizing the corruption cases and pointed to thehot files in theIraqi scene, and it was provided by one local satellite channels, before they succeed in reaching Europe in early April Oberl past.Fadhli said theIraqi observatory ofpress freedoms, came out of Iraq because of the threats that I received from theleaders ofsome political blocs and themany lawsuits filed against me, knowing that theorganization that hasworked for her did not provide me thenecessary me protection and for my family, and has dealt with me shocking manner, theprogram that I present the preparative and thepresentation was, and itwas a great success for thechannel's viewership ishigh, and with everything presented wassurprised stop it , and thetermination ofmy services without consulting with me, or me of updates advance under the pretext of the financial crisis, which made ​​me face to face with my opponents from politicians, terrorists and others, and I felt that I had been sentenced to death, it was not me nochoice but toseek to get out of Iraq , noting that the subject received amonth of my earlier, it departed on 6 Oberl through Kurdistan to Europe until it reached Sweden, and did not help me in command ofdeparture of one, do not get the visa, and the topic ofticket costs as claimed bysome people, and do not rule out thepossibility and existence of apolitical deal I was victim, Fadhli and noted that this is the the first time you step foot on the ground aEuropean. IJS[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:30 am