Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

War: The dismissal of legal Jubouri and his two deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

War: The dismissal of legal Jubouri and his two deputies Empty War: The dismissal of legal Jubouri and his two deputies

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:54 am

[size=32]War: The dismissal of legal Jubouri and his two deputies[/size]

00:01:00 04/15/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdaddescribed thelegal expert Tareq Harb decision to vote on the dismissal of Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri and his deputies Baleghanoni and calledfundamentalist provided that 165 or more deputy has voted on aresolution ofdismissal because they more than half of the members of Parliament, and therefore ,it is , according to the rules ofprocedure Members areentitled to parliament sacked presidency of the Council ofRepresentatives, as well as solving theentire parliament according to theconstitution. the war in thestatement that the Iraqi constitution did not regulated by the provisions of the dismissal of the President of the House ofRepresentatives and his deputies. he noted expert law that members of the House ofRepresentatives , and according to theConstitution can not afford todismiss is not the prime minister nor therepublic because theprovisions Aqalthma organized by theConstitution. he explained thewar to the next steps to be taken by theHouse ofRepresentatives after the vote on the dismissal ofal - Jubouri , is to choose atemporary chairman of theparliament to legitimize the decisions ofparliament. the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri announced the existence of"constitutional and legal errors" session of parliament held by thesitters ofRepresentatives today, he said that the meeting will not have any impact on the functioning of the Council, warning that "every act is thoughtful would lead to disastrous results." he explained theinterim parliament speaker Adnan al - Janabi, said the law requires the parliament elects thepresident and vice - first during thesession will beheld on Saturday. he said al - Janabi ,in a press conference held by the House ofRepresentatives that Article 11 of theConstitution gives the right of Parliament to continue his work, pointing out that the House has chosen apresident in my time, noting that the law requires the House ofRepresentatives election of thepresident and Vice - first in aregular session will be held Saturday to choose alternative presidency.National Alliance MP Ali al - Badri revealed that the House ofRepresentatives voted during themeeting , which was held under thechairmanship ofAdnan al -Janabi, the dismissal ofSpeaker Salim al - Jubouri and his two deputies unanimously. , said al - Badri ,in the press that "the House ofRepresentatives comments toadjourn themeeting to next Saturday . " .[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:13 pm