Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

125 deputies separated from the bloc and are turning to independent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

125 deputies separated from the bloc and are turning to independent Empty 125 deputies separated from the bloc and are turning to independent

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:14 am

125 deputies separated from the bloc and are turning to independent
    Views   248 
    Posted       18/04/2016 07:34 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Mashreq - the news section: a 
    spokesman for the House ofRepresentatives revealed theprotestors Haitham al - Jubouri for the 125 deputies separated from the political bloc, adding ,"We'll talk as of today that we deputies are independent and we are not members of the political blocs." Jubouri said "We're talking today as representatives and not members of the political blocs." Adding that " the provincial government has asked the family of MP Adel Nouri left theKurdistan region , " adding that "all the protesters ofRepresentatives considered separated from the bloc because they refused to withdraw from the sit -in ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:29 pm