Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Wednesday, Parliament held a session chaired by a "third" is far from the protesters and al-Jub

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Wednesday, Parliament held a session chaired by a "third" is far from the protesters and al-Jub Empty Law: Wednesday, Parliament held a session chaired by a "third" is far from the protesters and al-Jub

Post by Rocky Tue May 24, 2016 2:55 pm

[ltr]Law: Wednesday, Parliament held a session chaired by a "third" is far from the protesters and al-Jubouri[/ltr]

Since 23/05/2016 17:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the MP for the coalition of state law, Amal al-Attiyah, on Monday, the presence of moves to hold a special session of parliament next Wednesday and headed by a "third" far from the House of Representatives of the protesters and al-Jubouri and his two deputies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Al-Attiyah's / balances News / "it was forming a committee of all the political blocs and conducted several moves over the past week to hold a parliament session," while showed that "the Commission has reached the convictions and in line with the political blocs to hold a parliamentary session Wednesday or Thursday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The Wednesday session will be led by a new third away from the presidency of the protesters Representatives and the Presidency Jubouri and his two deputies, pending consideration of the matter by the Federal Court."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Kurdistan Alliance MP Arafat Karam revealed's / balances News /, yesterday, that the delegation of the House of Representatives of the protesters search in the Kurdistan region to change House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, as well as discuss the return of the Kurdish deputies to Alberlman.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:12 am