Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Powers stresses the need for Jabouri out the next parliamentary sessions important decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Powers stresses the need for Jabouri out the next parliamentary sessions important decisions Empty Powers stresses the need for Jabouri out the next parliamentary sessions important decisions

Post by Rocky Sun 29 May 2016, 2:08 am

[ltr]Powers stresses the need for Jabouri out the next parliamentary sessions important decisions[/ltr]

Since 05.29.2016 at 08:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It stressed the political body of the coalition forces, the need to go out the next meeting important decisions contribute to resolving the security file and get Iraq out of its economic crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Information Office of the President of the House of Representatives and received / balances News / copy of it, "House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, met in his office, on Saturday evening, with the political body of the Alliance of Iraqi forces During the meeting, the review of the most significant developments on the political and security levels, and to discuss the agenda session on Sunday included support and assign edit Fallujah operations and to discuss the humanitarian situation there, and discuss the security breaches and terrorist bombings that took place in other cities of Sadr city, in addition to discussing the economic situation and the World Bank loan. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Attendees also stressed the need for the next session out important decisions contribute to resolving the security file and get Iraq out of the economic crisis faced by the country. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:22 am