Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open an investigation attacks of the Iraqi ambassador in Portugal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open an investigation attacks of the Iraqi ambassador in Portugal Empty Open an investigation attacks of the Iraqi ambassador in Portugal

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Open an investigation attacks of the Iraqi ambassador in Portugal

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced, on Saturday, to open an investigation of the charges against the two sons of Iraq 's ambassador to Portugal. As demonstrated its commitment "to maintain the efficiency of our diplomatic missions and good reputation", she pointed to continuing to work with the Portuguese authorities and the staff of the Iraqi embassy in Lisbon to take appropriate action. 
    Said Ahmed Jamal, a spokesman for the Foreign Ministry in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that " the ministry is following with interest raised accusations about the incident concerning Bingley Iraq 'sambassador to Portugal, where he began the probe to become familiar with its details and stand on traded them in the media information." 
    the beauty of " the ministry while affirming its keenness to maintain the efficiency of our diplomatic missions and good reputation and enduring friendship that it collects with all countries, including the Republic ofPortugal, PUSHES work with the Portuguese authorities and the staff of the Iraqi embassy in Lisbon to take appropriate measures on the subject. " 
    the media and the networks of social networking deliberated, earlier reports indicate a severe attack against him Portuguese man by the two sons of the Iraqi ambassador in Portugal which led him to lose consciousness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:40 pm