Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Religious authority: the power of the state to enforce the law appear on the vulnerable citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Religious authority: the power of the state to enforce the law appear on the vulnerable citizens Empty Religious authority: the power of the state to enforce the law appear on the vulnerable citizens

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2016, 2:45 am

[ltr]Religious authority: the power of the state to enforce the law appear on the vulnerable citizens[/ltr]

Since 26.08.2016 at 12:54 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Karbala balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Criticized the supreme religious authority, on Friday, the procedures followed by the organizers of the judiciary in the enforcement of laws on the vulnerable, ignore senior Mufdsin, stressing that the referees turned a blind of accounting who caused the rampant corruption in state institutions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A certified reference Sheikh Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai during the Friday sermon in the holy city of Karbala and attended / balances News /, said that "those in charge of the judiciary apply the laws strictly on the vulnerable citizens, and ignore applied to senior spoilers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Karbalai, that "these officials are directing the state's power to enforce the law on the vulnerable citizens," calling for "the application of justice to all citizens."[/ltr]

[ltr]He explained that "the rulers were forced citizens to buy the rights to appointments with money, bribery," pointing out that "the officials turned a blind of spoilers who caused the rampant corruption in state institutions" .anthy 29 / d 24 Accounting[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:32 pm