Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission to resolve tribal conflicts in Basra Announces decline conflicts during the past four wee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission to resolve tribal conflicts in Basra Announces decline conflicts during the past four wee Empty Commission to resolve tribal conflicts in Basra Announces decline conflicts during the past four wee

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Sep 2016, 2:06 am

[ltr]Commission to resolve tribal conflicts in Basra Announces decline conflicts during the past four weeks[/ltr]

Since 17/09/2016 17:12 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Higher Committee to resolve tribal conflicts in Basra said on Saturday, declining armed tribal conflicts in the province over the past four weeks, where he recorded only five conflicts caused the deaths of three people and wounding four, a security source also confirmed that injured three people, a tribal conflict in the district of the city today.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Commission said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "Basra has seen during the past four weeks, a significant decrease in the number of armed tribal conflicts compared to the last six months," indicating that "the period from the middle of the previous month and up to the middle of this month, which occurred five tribal conflicts, armed by the conflicts in the district of the city, and conflict and one each from the district of Abu Fertile and Zubair and the Karma of the Hartha hand. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission drew within its statement that "those tribal conflicts have led to a whole killing three and wounding four injured," adding that "three of which have been reached where Atwa, and in relation to other conflicts were decisive to conduct conciliation" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:18 pm