Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council's / balances News /: Low tribal conflicts to maintain 10%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council's / balances News /: Low tribal conflicts to maintain 10% Empty Basra Council's / balances News /: Low tribal conflicts to maintain 10%

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:45 am

[ltr]Basra Council's / balances News /: Low tribal conflicts to maintain 10%[/ltr]

Since 11/01/2016 18:12 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balance - News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced the Basra provincial council member Morteza cream Khazaal, Tuesday, reduced the tribal conflicts in Basra rate to 10%, while the detection of non-registration of any cause during the last month.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Khazaal, L / balance News / "The security forces were able to impose security in Basra province, after a tour of the rapid reaction forces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Khazaal, said that "last month, any existing tribal conflict did not record it."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Basra provincial council said, earlier, that the tribal conflicts that occur are ordered based on the nature of the clans of the different points of view and others, but the problem lies in a way to use Alaslhh.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:46 pm