Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaker Darraji: the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait penultimate step and seriousness to exit Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaker Darraji: the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait penultimate step and seriousness to exit Iraq  Empty Shaker Darraji: the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait penultimate step and seriousness to exit Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2013, 7:15 am

Shaker Darraji: the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait penultimate step and seriousness to exit Iraq from Chapter VII

14-06-2013 12:24 PM

Baghdad (news) .. MP / coalition of state law / Shaker Darraji, the Kuwaiti Prime Minister's visit to Iraq, the last step before and seriousness to exit Iraq from Chapter VII.

Darraji said (of the Agency news): The current government has made good strides the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII, was the implementation of many of Iraq's obligations.

He added: There are signs for the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII of the existence of good relations between Iraq and Kuwait, pointing out that the visit of the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait to Baghdad, comes as part of mutual visits, and we hope to be the final step in this visit to Iraq out of Chapter VII, noting: Kuwait promised to approve or advertising that Iraq do Alaltazamth of the direction.

And signed the Iraq under the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations because of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and is still Conditions hanging over Iraq controls Avaidath oil and freeze his assets and financial يخضعه to strict international control. / End / 30.'s. M /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D88228
    Shaker Darraji: the visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait penultimate step and seriousness to exit Iraq  Modify_inline

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:31 pm