Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim calls to get rid of red tape and bureaucracy, and the resolution of site management proxy in S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim calls to get rid of red tape and bureaucracy, and the resolution of site management proxy in S Empty Hakim calls to get rid of red tape and bureaucracy, and the resolution of site management proxy in S

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Sep 2016, 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hakim calls to get rid of red tape and bureaucracy, and the resolution of site management proxy in State Administration

Nur News / Baghdad
    Said Ammar al-Hakim, leader of the Iraqi National Alliance, the need for Iraq to administrative revolution would eliminate red tape and bureaucracy, and the multiplicity of laws and presented, pointing to the importance that Taatoualem with the laws of evolution and mutations taking place in private science management science.
    Chairman of the National Alliance said in a statement received "light News," a copy of it today that "the youth of Iraqi society and illustrated by figures a great opportunity a great challenge which requires a reform strategy to enable young people to play roles commensurate with their size and their position in society, calling for a young state with a title of Iraqi society the guy".
    New al-Hakim, his call for "resolve the issue of site management proxy and open competition in front of everyone away from the cronyism and partisanship that efficiency be a criterion for differentiation" and called for "reducing filtration age and reduce the number of provincial seats and the House of Representatives," stressing "the importance of curriculum development and adoption of the terms of reference needed by the Iraqi society as well as the emphasis on national culture among young people and respect for diversity and the consolidation of societal values. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:35 am