Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki confirms oil minister need to complete the process of building oil sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki confirms oil minister need to complete the process of building oil sector Empty Maliki confirms oil minister need to complete the process of building oil sector

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:23 am

[size=30]Maliki confirms oil minister need to complete the process of building oil sector[/size]
    19/09/2016 05:32 | Number of Views: 127
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    Head of the coalition stressed state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, during a meeting with Oil Minister Jabbar and coffee on the need to complete the construction of the oil sector and sustain the process of production, while Laibi pointed to the development of an ambitious plan to raise the level of production and the promotion of investment. 
    Maliki said in a statement issued by his office after the meeting with the coffee in his official office, got "direction Press" a copy of it, that "During the meeting, they reviewed the reality of the oil sector in the country and ways to develop it," stressing "the need to complete the construction of the oil sector and to achieve Alastosmaralomthel energy process to perpetuating the production and preservation of the oil wealth. "
    For his part, the oil minister, according to the statement, to "set ambitious plan to raise the level of production and the promotion of investment and work to overcome the difficulties faced by the projects to be established."
    The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on Sunday (September 18 2016), oil minister Jabbar and coffee, on the need to mobilize all energies for the promotion of the oil wealth, stressing the importance of going out on devising practical and fruitful plan to develop and increase production, while Laibi pointed to his ambitious plan to raise production and promotion of investment in the oil and gas fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:15 am