Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces renew his commitment to the post of defense minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces renew his commitment to the post of defense minister Empty Coalition forces renew his commitment to the post of defense minister

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 2:33 am

[ltr]Coalition forces renew his commitment to the post of defense minister[/ltr]

Since 10/05/2016 23:04 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The political body of the Alliance of Iraqi forces confirmed the authenticity of the statement in which the coalition announced its adherence to the post of Minister of Defense and nominated for a number of characters for this position as an election event.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the political body of the Alliance of Iraqi forces said in a statement received / balances News / copy of "This statement represents the position of the Alliance of Iraqi forces calling for respect for the elections and the principleof partnership and political consensus which formalized the current government and that what some of the media to question the validity of this statement is a lie and a fabrication and an attempt to mislead the public opinion. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The alliance of the Iraqi forces, announced Wednesday, his commitment to the post of defense minister, between that he would not vote for any other candidate in the case of character selection outside the candidate before him personalities, calling for Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to "choose one of those personalities and the defense minister out of respect for the elections political consensus under which the current government was formed. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:48 pm