Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq completed the first review of the IMF agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq completed the first review of the IMF agreement Empty Iraq completed the first review of the IMF agreement

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    IMF arranges Sthila worth $ 5.34 billion for Iraq - the image of the IMF site

October 12, 2016 10:14
    Direct: The head of the IMF mission, said that Iraq has made good progress with its completion of the first review of the Stand -By agreement, according to a statement of the Fund.
    He said Christian coconut According to the statement, the IMF Executive Board will consider the first review during the next two months, upon submission of the additional information required and the consistent implementation of the procedures.
    And the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] worth $ 5.34 billion for three years.
    The aim is monetary arrangement to support Iraq in the face of falling oil prices and debt service owed by the state, through the economic reform program of the government included measures to protect the poor, strengthening public financial management, and enhance the stability of the financial sector, and reduce corruption.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:06 am