Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fear of a parliamentary scenario trilateral Mosul after the liberation struggle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fear of a parliamentary scenario trilateral Mosul after the liberation struggle Empty Fear of a parliamentary scenario trilateral Mosul after the liberation struggle

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 3:42 am

[size=37]Fear of a parliamentary scenario trilateral Mosul after the liberation struggle[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News 
    said the MP for the Union of beautiful al - Obeidi said the forces, the political blocs within theUnion of Forces do not want a crowd and a national or tribal or folk, stressing that those three parties would create political conflicts after the liberation of the city of Mosul.
    Said al-Obeidi's (Journal News) that "after the liberation of Mosul operations and edited the entire city will probably political conflicts between the national crowd and the crowd of tribal and folk crowd," noting that "there is a great fear of a return to political conflicts to Mosul and the deterioration of the security and put it after the liberation."
    She explained that "the supposed leader of the armed forces to create crowds to fight in the battles and weapons limits, however, regular security forces exclusively and that the three crowds are classified within the Iraqi army and have one banner which the Iraqi flag."
    She explained that "the conflicts that will be witnessed by the connector between the forces acting on the liberation of the city are conflicts over oil resources and conflict on governance and sovereignty and the imposition by force of opinion and take revenge on innocent people and tribal feuds" .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 3:12 am