Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: announcement of the classification of banks soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: announcement of the classification of banks soon Empty Keywords: announcement of the classification of banks soon

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:25 pm

Keywords: announcement of the classification of banks soon

November 9, 2016 | 15:5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Network Iraqi position

Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords disclosed that the central bank will announce the names of the banks, according to the International Classification Using a global assessment companies working on the evaluation of these banks.

This came in his answers through questions directed at him in a seminar hosted by the Two Rivers Center for dialogue on monetary policy in Iraq, which has identified three areas are valuable currency loans and developmental stages of consultations with the Central Monetary Fund on the facilities and external lending window.

Keywords and said that the banks that will get the Commission's assessments will be concluded to increase its stake in the window of the currency as committed in the instructions mechanism and selling at list prices.

This took place dialogues made by the MPs and Almcolin and participants about the problems that arise due to the currency window.

The symposium recommended the need for stakeholders commitment to media statements insulting the reputation of the country and its economy after the cut facts about the participants in the intervention of the President of the Association of Banks, Mr. Wadih Handal said the accusations directed to money laundering, but also do harm to the reputation of Iraq and should be accurate.

He added that the options Keywords can not be implemented without the continuation of the currency window to secure the necessary liquidity.

The participants came up with conviction that no other option at the moment after the window briefed on the advantages and disadvantages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 8:54 am