Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cowboys Staff Picks Dallas-Pittsburgh Game

jedi17
    jedi17

Cowboys Staff Picks Dallas-Pittsburgh Game Empty Cowboys Staff Picks Dallas-Pittsburgh Game

Post by jedi17 Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:55 am

Cowboys Staff Picks Dallas-Pittsburgh Game

Matt Urben (1-1)
    Dallas has less riding on this game than the Steelers do, but is that any reason to pick against them while they are clicking on all cylinders? The Steelers are in a similar situation to the Cowboys, but without a backup QB like Prescott, they are essentially Big Ben or bust at this point. Last week, Roethlisberger was hardly himself, looking like he may have rushed back from injury. It’s not even a certainty that the two-time Super Bowl champion QB plays in this one. We all know the Steelers have firepower, but right now they are simply out of rhythm. Le’Veon Bell is not himself and without a healthy Roethlisberger, Brown isn’t anywhere near as effective. So, while I expect it to be a battle, I don’t see Pittsburgh stopping the roll Dallas is on.  Prediction: Dallas-31, Pittsburgh-24.
    Anthony Iosso (2-0)
    The NFC-leading Dallas Cowboys (7-1) roll into Pittsburgh Sunday to take on the Steelers in a clash between two of the NFL’s most historic franchises. Dallas enters the game on a 7-game win streak, while the Steelers are coming off a lackluster performance in their loss to Baltimore. Both teams have their star Quarterbacks on the mend as Big Ben saw his first game action last Sunday after recovering from knee surgery. Tony Romo is also back practicing fully for the Cowboys, however, he is not expected to start this week. As for the actual game, Dallas continues to be banged up in the secondary with Barry Church and Morris Claiborne out for at least another three weeks. Couple this with a lethal Pittsburgh offense looking to regain their stride and the Cowboys could find themselves in a bit of trouble in the Steel City. I expect this to be a great game but can’t shake the feeling that Pittsburgh is just more desperate for a win than Dallas is.  Prediction: Pittsburgh-27, Dallas -21.
    Ryan Johnson (1-1)
    Out of all the Cowboys road games, the Steel Curtain environment will be the toughest. A loss here will open the door for a Tony Romo return, who practiced for the first time as a full participant this week. The Cowboys secondary is depleted and will allow their first 100-yard receiver in Antonio Brown. This will be a high-scoring contest but I don’t think the Cowboys offense can outperform the Steelers three-headed monster at this point.  Prediction: Pittsburgh-34, Dallas-24.
    George Rodriguez (2-0)
    A rivalry is a rivalry, is a rivalry is a rivalry….am I right? The Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburgh Steelers have been going at it for a better part of forty years? The Cowboys are on a winning streak right now, and the Steelers haven’t been the same team from years past, but I don’t think that bears any true weight when it comes to these two teams. Steelers defense is going to do their best to try and stop the beast that is Ezekiel Elliott, but I’m predicting another one-hundred-yard game from the rookie sensation. Roethlisberger might be looking in the mirror when he looks across the field this Sunday afternoon at another rookie sensation in the Cowboys starting quarterback Dak Prescott.  Prediction: Dallas-35, Pittsburgh-28.
    Yusuf Nakhooda (2-0)
    For the Cowboys to win this game, here is what must happen. Keep running the ball with Zeke Elliott and use screens to keep the Pittsburgh defense off balance to hit Jason Witten and Dez Bryant with crossing patterns. This Pittsburgh team is banged up. On the defensive side of the ball, keep pressuring Ben as his confidence is shot. Cowboys must stop Antonio Brown with the long ball. The defense has been great so far with no Claiborne or Church. Prediction: Dallas-35, Pittsburgh-17.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:07 pm