Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
day dreamer
Hkp1
6 posters

U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq  Empty Obama assured health.. And says: you are a great friend of the United States and democratic leaders

Post by Hkp1 Mon 14 Jan 2013, 11:32 am

Obama assured health.. And says: you are a great friend of the United States and democratic leaders vital to Iraq

Date: 13/01/14 15: 24: 55 Monday

Baghdad (newsletter) ... United States President Barack Obama sent a message to check on the health of President Jalal Talabani.

The
    Office said Talabani had received (News News Agency) a copy of it:
    President Obama said in the text of the letter, I felt deep regret when
    you hear me, nursed you lately, you've been a great friend to the United
    States for many years and leader of the new democratic Iraq vital.

He
    continued that the United States and Iraq, and the partnership between
    our two countries benefited greatly from yours and your wise leadership,
    and extend to you my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

He
    added: I sincerely hope that are accustomed to your soon to be able to
    continue our work together to build a strategic partnership between our
    two countries./finished/d. o
    /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq  Empty U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq

Post by day dreamer Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:21 pm

U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq

Union: to check on the health of His Excellency President Jalal Talabani sent President United States of America Barack Obama message in which he stressed that President Talabani, leader vital to Iraq New Democratic noting that US-Iraqi relations greatly benefited from the wise leadership of President Talabani, and in the following text message:

"Dear Mr. President:
    I felt deep regret when I heard recently Bmredkm. I have you, Mr. President, a great friend of the United States for many years and a vital leader of the new democratic Iraq. The United States and Iraq, and the partnership between our two countries has benefited greatly from yours fixed and your wise leadership. I extend to you my best wishes for full and speedy recovery.
    I sincerely hope that you return to your duties soon so that we can continue to work together to build a lasting strategic partnership between our two countries.
    Emir of Kuwait to reassure the health of President Talabani

On the other hand, rest assured the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah on the health of President Jalal Talabani, in a telephone conversation on Monday, with Dr. Barham Ahmed Saleh Second Deputy Secretary General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, where he Prince was pleased to reports of improved health of President Talabani, praising the important role of President Talabani in the political process in Iraq.He thanked Dr. Barham Ahmed Amir, asked about the health of President Talabani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq  Empty Re: U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq

Post by wciappetta Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:26 pm

Soon the ole boy will be back the work keeping the peace between political parties he's kind of like glue ...

photomomma
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq  Empty Re: U.S. President: President Talabani, leader of a vital new democratic Iraq

Post by photomomma Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:31 pm

So good to hear that others are anxious for his return. :D
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:46 pm

Glad to see these two articles put together, they show a picture of interest on Talabani. Yes, hopefully Talabani will be back in the picture. Things are moving forward. Thanks. LIT
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 14 Jan 2013, 6:41 pm

Now that was from a reputable official site. So, we wait on Tali to either be at the next UNSC meeting when ever or, a emergency meeting, or, a hush hush one, no can't be hush hush cause it has to be open to the public when a vote happens....... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:25 am