Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stop wasting eight thousand barrels per day from the South Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stop wasting eight thousand barrels per day from the South Oil Company Empty Stop wasting eight thousand barrels per day from the South Oil Company

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2016, 5:49 am

[size=37]Stop wasting eight thousand barrels per day from the South Oil Company[/size]

Basra - Journal News
    Announced drilling and reclamation body in the Southern Oil Company, Wednesday, being able to stop the wastage of 8000 barrels of crude per day, while confirming that it will contribute to the development of national production.
    He said the Authority Director spokesman Taher The Angels Commission was able to repair wells in the bin Umar oil River field, and stop wasting 8 thousand barrels of oil per day because of the sandy impurities, noting that the Angels GCAA making a pit of burning extending Nbubha case to begin the process to douse the flames.
    He said Tahir, suppressions that the process has been made through a special liquid and pumping the brine injection and then lift the valves damaged and replaced with new ones, stressing that "has treated within 72 hours through the effort and the national oil company in the south, which contributes to the development of production."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:52 am