Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces an unprecedented rise of Iraq's exports during the last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces an unprecedented rise of Iraq's exports during the last month Empty Oil announces an unprecedented rise of Iraq's exports during the last month

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 6:31 am

Oil announces an unprecedented rise of Iraq's exports during the last month

Thursday, 1 December 2016 15:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News / Baghdad 's 
    Oil Ministry announced on Thursday a rise "unprecedented" in oil exports for the month of November last rate, referring to the arrival of 4.051 million barrels per day. 

He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of which, " Thestatistical initial oil exports for the month of October for the whole of Iraq for the month of November last recorded for the first time a record unprecedented levels which exceeded the barrier of 4.051 million barrels per day."

Jihad said that "oil exports from the southern ports recorded a large increase amounted to 3.407 million barrels per day," adding that "Kirkuk oil exports amounted to 64 million barrels per day, while the export rates from the fields of the region amounted to 580,000 barrels per day."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:33 am