Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
weslin3
fonz1951
Lobo
Neno
8 posters

Treasury Vault on Neno's Place..

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault on Neno's Place.. - Page 2 Empty Treasury Vault on Neno's Place..

Post by Neno Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey Guys,

I have finally reached my point with these dealers. I have decided to only advertise for Treasury Vault. I have known the owner as long as I knew Ali. I have gotten to know the COO of the company over the past year. So I will not ever be advertising for another.

My only dealings with Treasury Vault will be for Advertising and information updates. Kinda branding the company with NNP. If you look below my Neno's Place logo you will see next to Home in the navbar Treasury Vault. I have removed all options for adverting on NNP with a portal page solely for Treasury Vault. Also on my portal page when the company is live there will be a live chat button. Just click it if you have any business with TV.

I wanna make one thing clear, you can use who ever you want but would appreciate giving them a look. This is no way implying you as the membership have to use TV. Again tho, I am sure they are as competitive as any and, I stated I have known them before they were them.

TV is not licensed to buy or sell in Washington State or Texas yet. It takes over a year to get that done and it has been over a year so any day TV will be licensed in Texas and Washington State. You can always use their chat to check.

I needed IMHO to find and confine in 1 company that I think I have done all my homework on to make sure this board is provided a option for it's membership. Just keeping it simple.

Neno

Last edited by Neno on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chouchou
    chouchou

Treasury Vault on Neno's Place.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasury Vault on Neno's Place..

Post by chouchou Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:24 am

Diamond wrote:chouchou,I've had several friends that have bought an sold to TV an I havent heard nuthin but good JMO

Thanks very much Diamond

zimi31 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Treasury Vault on Neno's Place.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasury Vault on Neno's Place..

Post by Diamond Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:46 pm

chouchou wrote:
    Diamond wrote:chouchou,I've had several friends that have bought an sold to TV an I havent heard nuthin but good JMO

Thanks very much Diamond
    con

chouchou likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:51 am