Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Restart electricity Qayyarah gas station in Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Restart electricity Qayyarah gas station in Nineveh Empty Restart electricity Qayyarah gas station in Nineveh

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2016, 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Restart electricity Qayyarah gas station in Nineveh

 Baghdad / term 

A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher announced that the engineering and technical staff in the Directorate - General for the production of electrical power in the northern region, was able to restart the unit generating the first gas station in Qayyarah in Nineveh province, a card (60) MW. 
    He said the teacher in a press statement received "long" that "Angels aforementioned Directorate has completed maintenance of this unit works in addition to the unit generating the fifth, as a prelude to run after the delivery of fuel to it , " adding that " the energy produced far from the station was transferred to the manufacturing plants in Qayyarah and Sharqat and Mishraq, to run the service departments such as water and sanitation, hospitals and residential areas. " 
    He explained that "Mlakatna now implementing maintenance units remaining station, amounting to four units, of the total six units were completed work on two of them, knowing that the design capacity of these units is 125 MW, with a total capacity of 750 MW, supplied from General Inc. Electric, the plant project in early 2014 has been completed, by Charles Turkish company. " 
    He stressed that " the plant touched the hands of vandals from terrorists Daesh when they enter it, they inflicted damage to centers of control and a number of Alturbaanat, along with blowing and burning all the fuel tanks at the station of (9) huge tanks of different capacities from one million to 14 million liters . " . 
    He noted that "for the part of these losses are offset Mlakatna able to bring two tanks of fuel each one with a capacity of (500,000) liters of fuel for Alkazoel storage to run a number of units of the station."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:06 pm