Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Oil and Energy Committee: Politicians beneficiaries materially from power crisis imp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Oil and Energy Committee: Politicians beneficiaries materially from power crisis imp Empty A member of the Oil and Energy Committee: Politicians beneficiaries materially from power crisis imp

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2013, 6:59 am

A member of the Oil and Energy Committee: Politicians beneficiaries materially from power crisis impede investment law

05-07-2013 07:33 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary National Alliance MP Bahaa al-Hadi, said the electricity crisis Does Not Take only the electricity sector as investment in the Kurdistan region.

Hadi said (of the Agency news): The Oil and Energy Committee held a meeting on the electricity crisis and reached full conviction that the only solution to the crisis is an investment in this sector as well as in the Kurdistan region.

He demanded: political blocs Order to invest this sector after a long period of promises to improve it, which has not been applied on the ground, warning blocs of opposition to this law from the wrath of the Iraqi street, but he also at the same time he does not have a political bloc has the courage to announce direct rejection of this law .

And: the masses beneficiary materially from the power crisis are opponents and Almargulwn of this law that invest the electricity sector will deprive them great opportunities to make money, noting that the Energy Committee will next Sunday to submit a report to the House about the priorities that must be resolved in the field of electric power and oil sector .

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted earlier in the Law on Investment electrical system by turning to investors, they can help to improve the electric power after the failure of the Ministry of Electricity in this matter but did not work. / End / 5. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:48 pm