Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Auston Returns To Arizona; Leafs vs Coyotes

jedi17
    jedi17

Auston Returns To Arizona; Leafs vs Coyotes Empty Auston Returns To Arizona; Leafs vs Coyotes

Post by jedi17 Fri 23 Dec 2016, 7:29 pm

Auston Returns To Arizona; Leafs vs Coyotes

The Toronto Maple Leafs 6-0 victory over the Colorado Avalanche in Denver on Thursday marked the first time this season that the club has won consecutive road games. 

On Friday, the Leafs will look to achieve another feat against the Arizona Coyotes at Gila River Arena that they have been unable to accomplish all season; winning the back end of games on consecutive nights. 

Toronto has 18 back-to-back games this year and so far they are 0-5-1, with nine goals for and 23 goals against. 

“Going into the (Christmas) break, you want to go in on a positive note.” Leafs head coach Mike Babcock said in Glendale on Friday. “Back-to-back on the road, the road has been tough for us, were getting better on the road, but here’s a big opportunity tonight.” 

The Leafs faced the NHL’s last place club for the second time in 11 days, but did not run up against Semyon Varlamov doing his best Vladislav Tretiak imitation. After stopping 51 shots in a 3-1 Colorado win at Air Canada Center on December 11, Toronto jumped all over the struggling Avs and Varlamov, scoring five times before the game had reached it’s halfway point. 

Auston Matthews, Connor Brown, Roman Polak, James van Riemsdyk, Frederik Gauthier and Nazem Kadri scored for the Leafs and Frederik Andersen made 38 saves for his 13th victory of the season. 

It was a night of firsts for a pair of Leafs, as Gauthier scored his first NHL goal on a feed from fellow rookie Mitch Marner and Andersen registered his first shutout with the Blue and White. 

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:52 am