Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pharmaceutical Corruption

Lobo
    Lobo

Pharmaceutical Corruption Empty Pharmaceutical Corruption

Post by Lobo Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:22 am

Pharmaceutical Corruption Pharmacy
    Here is the latest example of corrupt politicians voting in favor of their own self-interests. Bernie Sanders may be a bit fanatical, yet he has been trying to push a bill through to allow Canada and other countries to import prescription drugs to the U.S., which would significantly decrease the price that consumers have to pay for medication.
    Trump commented that the big pharmaceutical companies “get away with murder,” and even Republicans Ted Cruz, John McCain, and Rand Paul voted in favor of the bill. Yet, 13 Democrats blocked the bill from passing. Those same Democrats receive large payouts from the pharmaceutical companies. The list even includes Cory Booker — the next rising darling of the Democrats. This is why we MUST impose term limits – one time and out.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/pharmaceutical-corruption/

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:15 am