Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Los Angeles Times: America abandon Iraqi friends

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Los Angeles Times: America abandon Iraqi friends Empty Los Angeles Times: America abandon Iraqi friends

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2017, 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Los Angeles Times: America abandon Iraqi friends

 translation term 

On the thirteenth of September 2007 , President George W. Bush told the Iraqi people during his talk about Iraq , which invaded the United States by nearly four years time, he said , "to the Iraqi people, have you demanded freedom and here you are now Thrron your country from terrorists and death squads. You have to trust that America will not abandon its friends, and we will not abandon you. " 
    After nearly a decade , it seems that America is ready to abandon them, where Trump is considering management proposals prohibit - for 30 days - the entry of seven countries from entering the United States , including Iraq. 
    As it suspends access to all refugees for four months, including refugees from Iraq, where the United States has now five thousand fighters. If turning this proposal to the approach, all Iraqis - including those who sacrificed their lives for the United States - you will find the door shut in their faces , without regard for the service they have provided. Since the US invasion of Iraq , Iraqis fought alongside US troops and translators have worked, also supported the diplomatic efforts of the US government , including the US Embassy in Baghdad. As a result of this service , some find that their lives and the lives of their families at risk. According to some old warriors Americans that the ban on the entry of Iraqis to the United States is considered a betrayal of the brotherhood of arms and the fear that the prohibition becomes permanently. 
    He says shes Mlessab Marines "This proposed successor to the promises we made when we were fighting together we will take care about each, as he is causing moral harm to a generation of old warriors, including myself." 
    In 2006 he saved the life of an Iraqi military captain Mlessab Three years ago Mlessab working on bringing the captain to the United States , especially since it completed all the required asylum papers, but it seems that the matter would be postponed indefinitely. 
    Despite the hot political rhetoric, the granting of visas for Iraqis who served with the army or the US government and ordinary refugees still extensive procedures. It may take years , it requires - according to the Congressional Research Service - some papers as a passport and biological data and birth certificate civil documents and certificates of police, if any , as well as a personal interview of the applicant and his family members in the United States embassy or consulate abroad, fingerprints and medical examination with messages recommendation and check. 
    If the labor force of the proposal, the United States says to the world that they do not have confidence in its ability to distinguish between those who sacrificed their blood for it and those who posed a threat to her, as she will lose the confidence and support of the people themselves , which is backed to win the ongoing battle against Daesh. 
    Why will say next Iraqi interpreter when it will ask Americans to risk his life? Think about this question Mlessab "People are going to die, and I'm worried about the special forces on the ground in Iraq now; because if we worked with an interpreter does not feel safe, we put our troops in danger. I'm talking about American values and American life."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:21 am