Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros positive and restores the Iraqi currency account

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros positive and restores the Iraqi currency account Empty Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros positive and restores the Iraqi currency account

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 am

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros positive and restores the Iraqi currency account

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Hassan Salman al-Bayati, Wednesday, that the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency is positive and important and will respond account of the Iraqi dinar "

Al-Bayati said in a statement to / Baghdadi news / "The process of deleting the yellow of the coin is of great significance in the advancement of the Iraqi currency, especially as most of the political blocs in favor of this process, but for the sake rated due attention to security conditions and legislation important laws in the country"

"The vote on this law in order to year / 2015 / for technical reasons, and there are no differences between the political blocs on the law." Ended on 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:42 am