Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of Iraq , Kuwait plans to provide 50 million cubic meters of gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of Iraq , Kuwait plans to provide 50 million cubic meters of gas Empty of Iraq , Kuwait plans to provide 50 million cubic meters of gas

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2017, 3:38 am

[size=32]
    of Iraq , Kuwait plans to provide 50 million cubic meters of gas[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Twilight News / Jabbar Luaibi said Iraq's oil minister, said his country will supply Kuwait with 50 million cubic meters of raw gas, as a first step under an agreement that includes raising the amount to 200 million cubic meters per day.
    He Allaibi, in remarks to reporters on the sidelines of a meeting held on Saturday evening, in Basra, that the "joint technical committees between Iraq and Kuwait completed a preliminary study to provide Kuwait include 50 million cubic meters of raw gas as a first stage, and gradually move to 200 million cubic meters Daily".
    Allaibi did not specify the date for the start supplying gas to Kuwait, but pointed out that "the Iraqi government committee will visit Kuwait next week on the agreement."
    He explained that "The oil ministry has drawn up plans to invest associated gas Oil Operations (oil extraction), to be the end of this year, the completion of 70% of the gas investment associated plans, and will increase the ratio to 90% year-end 2018 to be the year of 2019 is the announcement of the launch of the first torch natural gas in the country. " 
    It is estimated that Iraq possessed stockpiles estimated at 112 trillion cubic feet of gas, but the 700 million cubic feet a day of it was burning as a result of non-optimal investment over the past decades. 
    Iraq is one of the most oil-affected countries fall in oil prices, especially after the decline in prices to $ 50, double what caused the budget deficit Alsnoah.oiatmd Iraq on the proportion exceeds 90% of fiscal revenues from oil. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:28 pm