Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions Empty Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:34 am

Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions

Monday, February 6, 2017 13:40

Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions NB-194345-636219745372424570
    News / Baghdad 
    Said Iranian Oil Minister for International Affairs Assistant, that the ban imposed byWashington on his country did not affect the European and Asian oil companies and these companies still calls for cooperation with Tehran , indicating his government did not prevent American oil companies from participating in the tenders but sanctions prevent it .
    Said Amir Hossein Zamani Nia during his interview with the News Agency Iranianofficial "IRNA", " The recent ban prevents US oil companies to participate in tenders conducted by the Ministry of Oil of Iran."

•   Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions ArrowSelected2Iran agrees to 29 global companies to compete for oil and gas projects

•   Tehran: American companies have not been denied Iranian tenders but sanctions ArrowSelected2Apple has removed an Iranian applications store

He pointed out that " Iran has not put any restrictions for the participation of these companies in the oil projects is that American companies will not be able to participate in the projects."
    With Nia pointed to a slow work in the country, he hoped the occurrence of positive shifts and prosperity in the Iranian oil industry in the next couple of months.
    Iranian Oil Minister for International Affairs Assistant, said that a number of international companies held talks with the Iranian side after the signing of the nuclear deal has some of these talks ended with the conclusion of agreements between the two sides.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:01 am