Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump says America will strike 52 Iranian sites if Tehran attacks any American targets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump says America will strike 52 Iranian sites if Tehran attacks any American targets Empty Trump says America will strike 52 Iranian sites if Tehran attacks any American targets

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jan 2020, 3:06 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Trump says America will strike 52 Iranian sites if Tehran attacks any American targets[/size]

[size=45]US President Donald Trump said on Saturday that the United States has identified 52 Iranian sites that it will strike if Iran attacks any Americans or any American assets in response to the killing of Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani in a US attack with a drone on Friday.
    [size=45]Trump said on Twitter that "Iran is talking very aggressively about targeting specific American assets" in response to Soleimani's death. The US President said that his country “has identified 52 Iranian sites” and that some of them are “very highly important to Iran and Iranian culture, and that those goals and Iran itself will be hit very quickly and with great force.”[/size]
    [size=45]"The United States of America does not want any other threats!" Trump added, noting that the fifty-two targets represent 52 Americans who were taken hostage in Iran at the American embassy in Tehran in 1979.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:45 am