Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allaibi rallying to market Iraqi oil to around the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allaibi rallying to market Iraqi oil to around the world Empty Allaibi rallying to market Iraqi oil to around the world

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2017, 3:15 am

[size=30]Allaibi rallying to market Iraqi oil to around the world[/size]
    17/02/2017 01:50 | Number of Views: 391
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Oil Minister Ali Jabbar Allaibi stressed the need to enhance the work of the Iraqi Tanker Company and commensurate with the achievements at the level of national production.
    Allaibi said while chairing a meeting with officials at the company's headquarters in the province of Basra, on Friday, that "the ministry is keen to re-Hikalh this task the company to develop its work through building and owning a large fleet and modern oil tankers in the process of transportation and marketing of oil to all parts of the world as well as rehabilitation technical, engineering and administrative staffs and her husband advanced training courses and workshops in the field of work and allocated according to international standards discreet ".
    Allaibi and instructed the officials of the ministry and the company "status to ensure the plans that accelerate the achievement of our aspirations and our goals upgrading the work of this company into the ranks of international companies and make a quantum leap in performance to be a tributary of economically important and the company productive and legitimate low profits achieve fiscal revenue for Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 11:49 am