Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington Capitals

jedi17
    jedi17

Washington Capitals  Empty Washington Capitals

Post by jedi17 Mon 20 Feb 2017, 9:54 pm

Rough Weekend For Capitals 
    February 20, 2017, 12:05 PM ET [6 Comments]
    James Tanner
    Washington Capitals  Was Washington Capitals Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    The Capitals lost two games in a row for the first time since last year. They have recently won 19 of their last 22 games.  

First, they lost to the Red Wings, a team that is probably the worst team in the Eastern Conference, in a shoot-out on Saturday.  

The Capitals were coming off their five day break and like most other teams, they lost their first game back. 

It was a weird game because at 5v5 the Red Wings controlled 60% of the play, and yet they took six minor penalties and ended up allowing 40 shots against.  

The Capitals lost this game because Peter Mrazek was awesome, not because of some bye-
    week.  

Even though the Capitals sent Jakub Vrana back to the AHL, Burakovsky replacement Curtis Sanford didn't have a very good game. He got only 10 minutes (second lowest on team) and was a horrible 31% on Saturday.  

----

On Sunday, the Capitals played the Rangers. They lost 2-1. (Detroit, meanwhile, went out and beat the Penguins, making that one of the most unlikely back-to-backs in the NHL this year). 

This snoozer was won mostly by Lundqvist, as the Capitals were the better team. Ovechkin managed a PP goal, but Henrik shut them out at 5v5.  

Sanford moved up to almost 12 minutes in this one (5v5) but he was again a rather poor 40%.  

I think they should have went with Vana myself. 

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:51 am