Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alkhalati for "Light": We made a proposal to reduce the members of the provincial councils and the a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alkhalati for "Light": We made a proposal to reduce the members of the provincial councils and the a Empty Alkhalati for "Light": We made a proposal to reduce the members of the provincial councils and the a

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2017, 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Alkhalati for "Light": We made a proposal to reduce the members of the provincial councils and the age of the candidate to 25 years

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed the citizen member bloc MP Hassan Alkhalati submit a proposal to reduce the mass of the members of the provincial councils and reducing the age of the candidate to 25 years instead of 30 years to give greater opportunity for young people to take their role and participation in the parliamentary and local councils. "
    The MP said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the House bill sent from the presidency includes a paragraph to reduce the age of the candidate for the elections and determine a bachelor's degree or above for the registration of candidates in the election commission."
    He said that "the parliament will examine all proposals and take the views of the political blocs in order to standardize pointing to the existence of an effort to provide a uniform look for the blocks of the National Alliance, which has a majority in the House of Representatives."
    "The National Alliance to form an ad hoc committee to study the ideas for amending the House bill to achieve the vision and the one submitted to the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:05 am