Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US security company to protect Iraqi highway with Jordan

jedi17
    jedi17

US security company to protect Iraqi highway with Jordan Empty US security company to protect Iraqi highway with Jordan

Post by jedi17 Thu 16 Mar 2017, 7:56 pm

US security company to protect Iraqi highway with Jordan
    9:13 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The arrival of the first US security team that belongs to a security company

for "first-checking" of the area stirred a parliamentary and political wrangling on the presence of the US forces in the country.

Local sources that the US security company will use modern technologies, drones and cameras to protect the highway.

Pro-Popular Mobilization Forces' MPs described the arrival of the US forces to Anbar province as "new occupation", and called to question Premier Haidar al-Ibadi.

No official exact figures of the US presence in Iraq is available, as well as their sites, particularly in Nineveh and Anbar provinces.

International Coalition's statements reported the presence of 5000 US soldiers who are working on the support of the Iraqi security forces, but the Chairman of the Parliamentary Security Commission spoke of the presence of 16.000 soldiers and officers in the country.

In a TV interview, at the end of 2015, he pointed that the US forces are scattered in Balad, Ain al-Asad base and the US embassy in Baghdad, as well as other places.

Iraqi Premier Haidar al-Ibadi denied the presence of US forces fighting with the Iraqi in the right side of Mosul city, but confirmed that their support was for logistics.

In Anbar province, the local authorities welcomed the increase in the number of the US forces to "liberate the remaining cities occupied by Da'ish (ISIS) organization.

Other sources reported that this US force will protect the border line between Iraq and Syria.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:09 pm