Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hariri after the meeting Sisi .. About "Hezbollah" and Assad and the International Court!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hariri after the meeting Sisi .. About "Hezbollah" and Assad and the International Court! Empty Hariri after the meeting Sisi .. About "Hezbollah" and Assad and the International Court!

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:01 am

Hariri after the meeting Sisi .. About "Hezbollah" and Assad and the International Court!

Arab and international From 2017-03-23 ​​at 15:28 (Baghdad time)

Mawazine News - Follow up
    Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri considered Hezbollah a regional issue and that Israel's decision to place Lebanon in the barrel of the cannon was wrong and that he did not believe that Assad would continue with Syria.
    "It is not true that Hezbollah defended Lebanon from the threat of terrorism," Hariri said on the sidelines of his current visit to Cairo on the channel "ON E" television. "We must work according to a defensive strategy and we have put it on the table of dialogue because there is a difference around it, Why should Lebanon bear the burden of confronting Israel? " "Moderation is strength, not weakness."
    "Iran's influence is in Lebanon, in Syria and in a number of other places," he said. "But the Lebanese structure is different from all the structures in the world, and national unity will ultimately safeguard the country."
    The Lebanese Prime Minister: ".. We disagree with Hezbollah, but his ministers in the government we disagree with them politically, but in some things we continue with them."
    In Cairo, Hariri held talks with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Egyptian Prime Minister Sharif Ismail on the crisis in Syria and its repercussions on the situation in Lebanon.
    Hariri stressed that he did not believe in the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad because of what he did in Syria.
    The international community should not interfere in determining the fate of the Syrian people until things calmed down.
    He stressed that any hypotheses posed from outside will not lead to a solution to the Syrian situation, stressing that "the Syrian people rose for change and not the vacuum, so is the one who decides the fate of the Syrian presidency," and said: "My position is known from the Syrian regime, To complete the leadership of Syria. "
    "Justice is coming, and he has decided not to take revenge and to pursue justice and law," he said, adding that he knew the names of those convicted in the assassination of his father but expected the outcome of the tribunal.
    "I was not disturbed by the actions in the square and the young people have the right to ask and get angry and I am ready to go to them at any time because we have to face the problem," he said.
    "I have become more understanding and learning more than events," he said. "The whole region has changed in the past seven years ... and what I have learned is that nothing remains as it is. Therefore, we must adapt to these changes. When Lebanon faced a great danger, we placed the interests of the country above the interests of all. "

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:42 pm