Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ECB is preparing to launch 50 euros "security"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ECB is preparing to launch 50 euros "security" Empty The ECB is preparing to launch 50 euros "security"

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:29 am

The ECB is preparing to launch 50 euros "security"

The European Central Bank is preparing to launch a new banknote worth 50 euros, as part of a plan to launch banknotes featuring security specifications better.

The new cash paper begins trading Tuesday, with similar security features in terms of "texture and views", it carried cash papers that have already been worth 5, 10 and 20 euros.

These cash papers look more Tamoja and clarity compared to previous versions, and includes prominent print, bearing the image of a window watermark and security thread, and its number reflects the scanned element moves up and down when tilted.

The paper comes fifty euros under the new leaf "Europa" series of cash, which includes architectural patterns of European history, and will be followed by issuance of new papers from category percent and two hundred euros.

Earlier, the European Central Bank decided not to produce a new version of the paper five hundred euros.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7062

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:38 am