Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi King Congratulates Trump on the military aggression in Syria!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi King Congratulates Trump on the military aggression in Syria! Empty Saudi King Congratulates Trump on the military aggression in Syria!

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 2:34 am

Saudi King Congratulates Trump on the military aggression in Syria!

08/04/2017
    He congratulated Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, US President Donald Trump, his decision "courageous, which is in the interest of the region and the world," according to the claim. On the American strike on the base "capillaries" Syrian air.
    Informed sources said that it was a telephone conversation on Saturday between Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and US President Donald Trump briefed him on the details of the US military aggression against targets in Syria.
    According to the agency, "Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, His Excellency congratulated on this courageous decision, which is in the interest of the region and the world.
    It was also during the call, they discussed distinctive bilateral relations between the two countries and to review the situation in the region and the world. "
    Saudi Arabia was the first Arab country to announce its full support for the US military aggression against Syria.
    Washington implemented Friday morning, an act of aggression with missiles passing Tomahawk, targeted military base capillaries Brive Homs (center), killing nine people, including civilians.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158880.html

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 12:41 am