Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a three-year stopover, the Al-Hartaba gas plant is operational

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a three-year stopover, the Al-Hartaba gas plant is operational Empty After a three-year stopover, the Al-Hartaba gas plant is operational

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 1:19 am

After a three-year stopover, the Al-Hartaba gas plant is operational

Local Since 2017-04-14 at 15:57 (Baghdad time)

Anbar - Mawazine News
    A local source said on Friday that the Al-Ratba gas plant in Anbar province had resumed operations after a three-year hiatus.
    The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Mawazine News that "the wet gas plant has returned to work after a three-year hiatus."
    The source added that "the laboratory began distributing cooking gas to all the people of the judiciary."
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, announced on Tuesday (18/5/2016) to regain full control of the district of the wetlands of the organization of raising and raising the Iraqi flag over its buildings.
    The Ersana area was a strategy for the terrorist organization in Anbar, where it used to prepare the forces it sent to the fighting fronts to the north and east.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:56 am