Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran unveils new weapons homemade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran unveils new weapons homemade Empty Iran unveils new weapons homemade

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 4:19 am

Iran unveils new weapons homemade

Date: 21:00 15/04/2017
    58f2188fc36188b1028b45bf

Information / follow-up ...

The Iranian army revealed during the removal of Star exhibition of new achievements to the Ministry of Defense ceremony, for military industries and equipment included aviation local following training aircraft, according to Iranian news agency.

The news agency "IRNA" Iranian Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan, as saying: "experimental production Tairati training" compelling 313 "and" Kausar 88 "Alinvattin paves the ground for the production of heavy aircraft."

Dehghan confirmed that there had been experimental phases of the two planes in the mainland, "and today Stdechlan pilot phase of the flight to join the armed forces of the fleet."

Presented Dehghan, in the presence of Iranian President, Hassan Rowhani, explanation about the "immigrant 6" aircraft, which is a new generation of aircraft self-march along with a missile, "Nasir" and "Vkor" model of Cruz.

For his part, the commander of Force helicopters in the Iranian army, Yusuf Ghorbani, that work is currently underway on the manufacture and installation of night surveillance cameras in the helicopters, which will be the unveiling of her in the "Army Day" corresponding to April 18, according to the agency "Knight" of Iran.

Said Ghorbani, in a statement to reporters on the occasion of the Army Day near: "any piece of helicopters belonging not imported from abroad now .. There are many helicopters repaired primarily will be announced soon."

He sacrificially, that weapon helicopters role "in dealing with the opponents of the revolution who are trying to destabilize security as well as in the ban," according to Tobeirh.anthy / 25 d

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/15/world/147856

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 7:18 pm