Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE: Oil market improves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE: Oil market improves Empty UAE: Oil market improves

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 3:55 am

UAE: Oil market improves

Date: 04/18/2017 11:05
    Petroleum

Information / Baghdad ..

Minister of Energy of the UAE Suhail Al Mazroui, on Tuesday, the oil market is improving and that the level of his country's commitment to a member of the OPEC agreement to cut production aims to support the price of one hundred percent.

Said Mazrui during the effectiveness of the anniversary was held on the occasion of the fifty percent of Thomson Reuters in the Middle East that "any decision to extend the agreement for more than six months will be due to all producers."

He said he expected good growth in demand for oil this year and it is expected to decline in world oil stocks.

And it pledged the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day as of January this year in the first agreement on the reduction of production since 2008 and pledged to producers from outside the organization to reduce their production by half so much. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/18/economic/148512

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 6:38 pm