Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lending to the upper threshold of 100 billion dinars to fulfill its obligations to the draft land pu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lending to the upper threshold of 100 billion dinars to fulfill its obligations to the draft land pu Empty Lending to the upper threshold of 100 billion dinars to fulfill its obligations to the draft land pu

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

Lending to the upper threshold of 100 billion dinars to fulfill its obligations to the draft land purchases

08/13/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Council of Ministers approved the credit of the General Secretariat of the upper threshold of 100 billion dinars holy to fulfill its obligations to the draft land purchases .

A statement by the Council received / JD / copy of it: that the Council of Ministers approved during its meeting on Tuesday the Ministry of Finance
    بتسليف Shiite Endowment / General Secretariat of the threshold of the upper holy amount of (100,000,000,000) one hundred billion dinars, for the purpose of fulfilling the threshold mentioned obligations with regard to the draft استملاكات the Holy upper threshold.

The statement said: deducting the amount of the advance of the aforementioned amounts to be allocated to the threshold when you achieve an increase in reven
    ues from exports of crude oil exported during the first six months of this year, according to the provisions of Article (16 / item II / para s) from the federal budget law for the year Finance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:36 am