Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament officials announce the dates of the presence of answers to questions from the House of R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament officials announce the dates of the presence of answers to questions from the House of R Empty Parliament officials announce the dates of the presence of answers to questions from the House of R

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 5:42 am

Parliament officials announce the dates of the presence of answers to questions from the House of Representatives

Thursday April 27, 2017 12:48

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
    said the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Thursday, on the dates of the presence of officials of the answers to questions from the House of Representatives, while suggesting that there are six officials did not specify their presence , including Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi dates.

A parliamentary source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, he said that "the House of Representatives announced during its meeting today, the scheduling of the presence of officials for answers to questions from the House of Representatives , " noting that he "was determined to attend the President of the Supreme Audit Council on the ninth of May, and the ministers of municipalities, reconstruction and electricity on the 13th of May Aaada. "

The source , who asked not to be named, said he "was scheduled to attend the President of the institution of political prisoners and Chairman of the National Investment Commission on the 11th of May, and the Minister of Commerce on the 25th of the same month , " he said, adding that " the ministers of higher education, water resources, oil and finance and head of dates the Council of Ministers did not specify so far. "

The House of Representatives is from time to time hosting and questioning officials in the state against the backdrop of corruption and waste of public money files, where the sacking of a number of officials and ministers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:25 pm