Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of Iraq , says he is still suffering economic contraction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of Iraq , says he is still suffering economic contraction Empty of Iraq , says he is still suffering economic contraction

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 5:39 pm

of Iraq , says he is still suffering economic contraction

Twilight News / Planning Minister Salman al - Jumaili said Iraq 's economy is still suffering deflation because of the continuing decline in oil prices in global markets.
    Said Jumaili during the preparation of the five - year development plan in Erbil conference on Saturday that the Iraqi government began preparing a new development plan is to revitalize the private sector and the strengthening of administrative decentralization in the country.
    The Iraqi minister said that " the military victory over the organization of Daesh ( the organization of the Islamic state) and liberating the land is not enough, but we have liberated the reconstruction of our cities."
    According to a statement issued by the International Monetary Fund in March / last March, it is expected to remain weak Iraqi economic activity in 2017 due to the contraction in oil production by 1.5%.
    The Fund noted that the financial pressure on Iraq is still severe, with the budget deficit by 12% of GDP remains because of weak oil prices and increased spending on security and humanitarian operations.
    The total foreign reserves of Iraq 's $ 46.5 billion by the end of 2016 after it was nearly $ 53.7 billion at the end of 2015.
    The non - oil economy in Iraq has shrunk by 8% in 2016, at a time when GDP grew in real terms by 11% , thanks to a significant increase in oil production It relied on previous investments.

Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:43 pm