Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian armed factions confirm their intention to participate in the next meeting of Astana

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian armed factions confirm their intention to participate in the next meeting of Astana Empty Syrian armed factions confirm their intention to participate in the next meeting of Astana

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 1:28 am

Syrian armed factions confirm their intention to participate in the next meeting of Astana

01/05/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    A source in the delegation of the Syrian armed factions revealed talks to Astana on Sunday that there is a general trend among the armed factions to participate in the Astana meeting.
    The source, according to the agency sputnik Russian, it is likely we will participate, and now there is a refusal to participate in the Astana meeting on Syria to be held on 3 and 4 May next.
    This development comes after the armed opposition announced since the period of its intention not to participate in the Astana negotiations, and already, said Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, Mikhail Bgdanov: "We hope their participation, and we hope that our Turkish guarantors. Because Astana found for it, ie, in order to discuss in all of these questions and interaction in the form of maximum possible in order to stabilize the ceasefire regime. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/162260.html

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:17 pm